A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached home with a rear garden, off road parking and views over the town to the sea. Read more
A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached home with a rear garden, off road parking and views over the town to the sea.
Situated in Henrys Way, a popular residential area , this modern semi detached home has during the last 5 years been tastefully updated by the present owners who have installed new UPVC double glazed windows and external doors, a new boiler, radiators and a stylish kitchen with built in appliances. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed garden and off road parking. Lyme Regis is famed for its many historic connections and character buildings, and of course, for its well known Cobb Harbour. As a resort, it is considered quite unspoilt, but has most of the shops and amenities that one could require. In addition to which there are numerous leisure activities including both sailing and power boat clubs, a cliff top golf course and a bowling club. The whole coastline with Lyme Regis and Charmouth at its centre has been designated a World Heritage Site commonly known as the Jurassic Coast, it lies approximately 5 miles from the market town of Axminster, with its main line railway connections to Waterloo (Approx. 2 3/4 hours). Taunton and Exeter are within a radius of about 30 miles with access to the M5 motorway and the county town of Dorchester is a similar distance. Locally there are excellent primary schools in Lyme Regis and Uplyme along with the well respected Woodroffe and Colyton Grammar Schools
The accommodation with approximate measurements, comprises:
Covered entrance porch with modern UPVC double glazed door to:
Lounge: 12' 4'' x 15' 0'' (3.76m x 4.57m) UPVC double glazed window. Open staircase with recess below. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Television point. Modern wood plank effect tiled floor. Door to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.76m x 2.87m) Double aspect with UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear and door opening to the garden. Fitted with a stylish range of gloss white base cupboards and drawers with matching wall cupboards. Work surface with inset sink, and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood above. Built in oven. Integral slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Breakfast bar. Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and fitted slatted shelves.
Bedroom One: 12' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.76m x 2.74m) UPVC double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Hatch to loft space.
Bedroom Two: 12' 4'' x 7' 5'' (3.76m x 2.26m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with views over the town to the sea. Radiator.
Obscured UPVC double glazed window. White suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash basin and W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Small front garden with pathway to the front entrance door. A sunny rear garden with terraced grass and decked areas with views over the town to the sea. Pedestrian gate to private off road parking space and timber store shed.
Balance of a 999 year lease. 75% shared equity ownership with Magna Housing having the remaining 25% share for which they charge a rent of circa £100 pcm. For further details of the ownership scheme and information on how additional shares may be purchased visit: www.magna.org.uk Please note the property can only be purchased by someone who has been living and working in the area for 3 years or more or if there is a local family connection. However, other cases may be considered. All enquiries should be directed towards Magna Housing Association.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
Dorset Council. We are advised that the property is tax band B. EPC Band C.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are provided for guidance